Thursday, May 29, 2008

Second try - First Post

Hi ,

Finally I am trying to blog again. I remember I had created my blog long time back. I even forgot password so I have to create new one.
I am not a firm believer in cyberworld. Neither I am firm believer in writing blog and reading other’s point of view for hours, especially if you don’t know that person. I am starting this as a diary writing exercise. As a software engineer I hardly get time to write anything beside technical emails. I do not want to loose my creativity. I feel creative writing is a great space and I am very bad at it. Let me give it a shot to improve before I Loose it completely. Lets see how long I can take it. Please wish me all the best.

I hope you have great time here. Do share your blog too, if you have one.

No comments: