Sunday, February 22, 2009

Om Namah Shivaya

Finally, Another long weekend is getting over. This three day weekend started with a lazy Saturday where I almost broke my record of sleeping. I woke up by 5 O'clock in the evening. Sunday and Monday was not much different either. Good thing was atleast evening was somewhat eventful. While on Saturday I watched couple of good movies on my lappy (The insider and The Darjeeling Limited), Sunday was adventurous as I explored different places like SwamiNarayan temple in Dadar and Alfa market in VileParle. Today I joined MahaShivratri celebration in Hanuman Temple. It was good few hours for change. Good thing about such gathering is you feel part of a family.

Another short but important week is getting started. Last week I heard the bad news that my team size would be reduced. This might be the week of lay off. I hope its not that bad.
I am excited of coming weekend as my mother would be coming. She would be here for couple of weeks and I hope to have nice time.

Forgot to mention that I am very happy to see some fellow Indians on the world stage for Oscar. Hollywood movie based on Mumbai won eight oscars. Jai Ho!

No comments: